'KMi Focus' FeatureMarc Eisenstadt, Thursday 20 May 1999 | Annotate
'Open House', the Open University's award-winning monthly staff newspaper, features a four-page colour supplement entitled 'KMi Focus' in the May 1999 issue. This Planet story serves to provide links to followup details for Open House readers.
The May 1999 supplement was suggested by Open House editor Malcolm Lane as a way of following through on the comments of the recent KMi Review Panel, which suggested internal publicity as a way of keeping Open University staff up to date with the latest KMi activities. The items below augment the 'KMi Focus' headlines with Web links through which readers can experience first-hand the actual implementations behind the work described in the paper document.
- KMi at a glance: kmi.open.ac.uk
- Flight simulation / Cartier Launch: firstflight.open.ac.uk/santos
- KMi keeps BP flowing: kmi.open.ac.uk/projects/bp
- KMi in print: kmi.open.ac.uk/knowledgeweb
- Heronsgate School on the Web: www.heronsgate.milton-keynes.sch.uk
- History of flight: firstflight.open.ac.uk
- Hank D309 success: kmi.open.ac.uk/people/snw2/hank
- Access for disabled students: met.open.ac.uk
- Voice on the net: met.open.ac.uk/alcet/report
- Smart Digital Libraries: kmi.open.ac.uk/projects/scholonto
- Creating a compelling experience: kmi.open.ac.uk/stadium
- Knowledge Discovery Tools: kmi.open.ac.uk/projects/bkd
- Next Generation Knowledge Management: kmi.open.ac.uk/projects/enrich